How long did it take???

How long did it take for your menstrual cycles to regulate after your miscarriage? I had a miscarriage on June 15th and they are still very irregular. Last month I was like 6 weeks late and ended up having to take medicine to start it. I am now 5 days late but I could be pregnant. So how long did it take??

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you could be pregnant yes i was after my miscarriage in july acctually too soon after but things are fine so far but i know my dr said it could tke months for it to be normal but if yoiu think you maybe take a test .. or call the dr see about a blood test thats what i did and found out i was 6 weeks pregnant
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON JUNE 2ND I HAD MY PERIOD JUNE 30TH MY PERIODS R EVERY 28 DAYS AND NOW IM PREGNANT AGAIN AND IM DUE JUNE 2ND
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008