DH is mad bc I dont want to give him BJ's as often as he would like.... adult content

& When I mean as often as he would like, thats nearly EVERYDAY. I used to do it more often than I do now, but when it comes down to sex, its so unpleasurable. When he can get it working, it only lasts a few pumps then hes done.. He dont want to go see the doctor bc he is embarassed (hes 23).. It didnt bug me too much before but now I find myself craving real sex, he is the only man Ive been with, and I dont know what to do. Hes mad bc I dont want to give him BJs all the time, but Im feeling like, why bother, I get no sexual satisfaction?! If he goes down on me it is rare. Now if the BJ led up to sex I wouldnt mind, but I dont like doing it much anymore bc I feel like theres no point.. I dont know what to do anymore this is driving me crazy. He gets mad and is mean/rude to me bc I dont want to do it often. I still do it like 1-2times a week. What to do here?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• If he wants a BJ then you get some too....period. If he cant keep it up to satisfy you he damn sure doesnt need a BJ to get him off everyday..Like you said..Thats forplay..It should lead to SEX!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Here's young.. How sexually experienced is he? How much does he really know about how to pleasure a woman (what it actually takes to get a woman stimulated due to the differences between male sexual stimulation and female sexual stimulation)?

Does he fully know and understand the importance of foreplay?
    Does he know how to control himself in order to make it last longer?
    Does he know the key stimulation points for a woman in order to bring her to orgasm?

Since this is the only man you have been with.. Have you fully explored yourself and know what all gets you off, what your pleasure markers are..etc? If you do, have you taught/shown him those things? If you haven't , that's always a must a woman in order to fully experience her own sexuality/her own needs..etc.. Must first know herself...........
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Tell him he's lucky to get 1 a week. Then him you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Ask him to see the doctor and MAYBE you'll start giving him BJs more often if you get your pleasure as well.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• OOPS..

Should be "He's young........................"

Not "Here's young......................"

Man I'm just batting a thousand today with the typos.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would just inform him that I am not doing that any more and be honest with him without hurting him tell him it's a 2 way street and that you want some also and he needs to pleasure you before you pleasure him.Tell him there's more to realtionships then BJ's and that you 2 need to explore different things that this one is getting old and he can pleasure himself if nothing else Hope things work out for you
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Maybe a laugh will make you feel better, so I'll say my joke.

Atleast the BJ only takes 2 sucks, you could do that and never miss a beat.

For real, He needs to see a doctor. He is probably mad about his staying time not lack of bj. Does he know most guys last much longer?
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Well he is gonna have to do his part as a man for you he needs to pleasure you as well the way it sounds to me it's a one way street oh heck no you will have to tell him hey I will give you bj's but what's it in it for me. When my dh and I do it I give him a bj (sometimes) bc that's what it takes sometimes to get it hard (atleast that what he says...lol) I think he is just saying that or maybe it does help ;)
    it sounds to me that your dh sounds very selfish he needs to learn how to please you even if it means to wait for you until you get yours but you have to do your part as far as concentrating if you are negative about it you will never get the big OOoooooo.
    GL and happy sexing ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Weve been together 5 years
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I feel bad whenever I bring up being unsatisfied.. I dont want to hurt his feelings or make him feel bad about himself, but I just dont know what to do anymore....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• well u need to have a one on one talk .Or you can suck it a little than climb on top
    ayneka

Answer by ayneka at 5:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010