IM SO FED UP O DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS HE LIKE THIS?????

Dh is so selfish!!! hes never been like this b 4. he wants sex when he wants it. im on my cycle & i told him so hes like give me some oral. ok so i did it. & i tried to talk to him later about our sex life, but hes not hearing me. weve been married for 2 years together for 4 1/2. it was not like this b 4. maybe bc when we meet i was pregnant, but after my son was born it was still ok. i love him & i would hate to leave him just 4 this but DAMN!!!! im so fed up. im bored it is all routine, noting new or anything else. he wont try anything else, & i told him that is y people cheat. hes not hearing me. hes done in a few minutes, no foreplay no nothing. im stuck out with nothing, he might try to get me off with his hands but thats about it. its like all he needs to do is put it in 4 a minute & hes done & on his way 2 sleep. Can someone help me? I am so fed up i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• I recommend buying a vibrator. and not giving him any until he hears what you have to say. and does what you want as well. Your not his sex toy. your partners and he should give you pleasure just as you do for him.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i wouldn't do anything until i got mine first. no bj, no intercourse nothing till you got oral and your foreplay that you want. if that doesn't work get him some viagra. then you have lots of time to try again cause he'll still be hard up after his one minute. also get a vibrator for him to use on you. keep bringing it back to you in bed. if he doesn't like it then you don't have to give any at all.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Get a vibrator or dildo and take care of yourself, then tell him, until he learns to be a considerate lover, he can take care of himself too. Let him see you pleasure yourself with the toy, let him see what he's missing. Don't give him any bj's, don't let him have intercourse with you, no handjobs...nothing at all until he gets a bit more tuned into the fact that this is YOUR sex life too.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 11:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Don't give it to him tell him he has to satisfy you not just a four minuter.It has to go both ways I know he is being unfair it's like he wants his and that's it but do not give it to him at all be firm
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Do we have the same husband? haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• He's a man.they just don't understand.and never will.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 6:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2008