Teresa Lewis protestors. Why do people think it's barbaric to execute...

Why do people think it's barbaric to give people the right to kill someone on death row, but think it's perfectly fine to give people the right to kill their unborn baby!!!? For anyone who had a miscarriage at 6, 8, 12 weeks they know that it is a baby (not body tissue). Ultrasounds show the babies formed at such young gestational ages. When will people realize that she's a LIFE not a choice!! She's a PERSON, not just something inside a person!!

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what if your child was 8 years of age and was sexily mutilated how would you fill about the death penalty death is what it is can you understand what life really is b/c sometimes i can not and that kills my very soul why do ppl do this
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 5:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Not everybody has the same opinion you do... And people will NEVER all agree on the subject. I find it much more mind blowing that a person who's so adament about "saving lifes" when it comes to pregnancy has no issues whatsoever killing another fully developed, living, breathing person...

And for the record, I've had a miscarriage, and I've had ultrasounds at 7 weeks and 11 weeks. At that point, they are NOT "formed babies". They're like a grain of rice at 7 weeks, and look vaguely like a roasted chicken at 11 weeks.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• This is one thing that no one will ever agree on.Anouck is right though.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2010