what would be your perfect wedding?

Asked by pinkdena at 5:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• whatever makes the bride and groom happy with no outside influences.

Answer by elizabr at 5:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Having no one fight and nothing go wrong

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• What I had with dh. We went to court, he dress in a blue button shirt and me white shirt and black skirt. Got married and then when to Olive Garden to eat with the few people we have here. It was the best day of my life, after having my children of course. It was perfect...for me!

Answer by sweetyazfl at 5:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I had mine!- I was lucky enough to have my dad AND my G-pa walk me down the isle.

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I hope the one i'm having on Oct 23! Outdoors, minimal guests, very personal. My dad is going to marry us. My daughter wrote her own vows to SO..she is totally thrilled to have him in her life. She is 8. Everything in it is special to us. I have a surprise for my mom in the wedding. Mostly Im happy just to have found someone to spend my life with who adores my dd and she adores him.

Answer by ria7 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• mine was court house.. him in dress blues me in a white dress... him and i saying i do showing our love... it was perfect!

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The one that I had.  I was married in an 800 year old church in an English country village.

Answer by beeky at 5:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The one I had :-)

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• night time, on the river bank...plenty of tea candles, rose petals, and my perfect $700 gown with long sleeves and sheer DH and i would read our vows we'd written AND repeat the normal vows as well as hear the reading from Corinthians. Then, we'd whip out our fishin poles and get some catfish! lol...but, we ended up in Miami, OK at the chapel, with a minister who never even OPENED HIS BIBLE!!!! but, a wedding's a he promised me a vow renewal!

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010