Okay...so what should I do about this? adult content

I sell my dirty underwear online and my FIL bought some. I didn't realize it till i checked my paypal and shipping info. Should I tell my husband or just pretend it's another customer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• Now this is some serious trolling, really? is money that tight? Just like the other woman on here wanting to reuse her toilet paper to save money. You people are crazy!!!!!

Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Treat him like the special VIP customer he is....

Next time he orders.......... Send him a really special extra smelly pair...
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Eww I hope this is a joke!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You have some major issues and selling to your father in law or anyone else is disgusting.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• EWWWW Does you're husband even know you do this? I think you should be telling your MIL
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Don't tell him unless he asks. Just don't tell him anything. Not telling is not lieing.
    Just a question though, what made you think someone would want your dirty underwear? I am not being mean. I just wonder what I would have to smell like to think someone would pay money for them.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Like dirty you mean like dirty or sexy dirty?! Im confused!!!!!!!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 5:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Is this for real? Who would buy dirty underwear? Is it for some kind of perversion? Did you send it yet? This is certainly awkward! Now you know your FIL has a sick fetish & I'm pretty sure he'd be embarassed that you knew AND that he has YOUR undies! Good luck w/ this one! I'm at a loss- just when I thought I'd heard it all - this is a new one! LOL!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• That's funny...this has to be a joke and gross.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Ew thats two counts of sick right there one for you for selling ur dirty underwear and one for people that buy it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010