Katy Perry on Sesame street

Did anyone see the video with her and elmo?! Did her outfit look THAT bad to you? Apparently too many moms didnt like it and they took it off Seseme Street. I mean it is a lil revealing but its not really her chest, its mesh like ice skaters wear. Idk its really doesnt seem bad to me and I found the video on yahoo and my son was dancing the whole time! Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks..

misssababe1128

Asked by misssababe1128 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I thought it was a really cute video. I didn't see her outfit as being inappropriate. Like you said, it was a nude colored mesh on top just like a skater's costume and I'd let my kids watch figure skating.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I agree with you just people take it too far I think Katy looked ok and beautiful.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's not bad! They just didn't want Katy Perry on Sesame Street because she's hotter than them LOL.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't care to see her chest or cleavage. And in turn I don't want my kids to see it either.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Saw it.......
    Not getting the big hooo haaa haa about it................
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• saw it, don't see any problem with it....she was showing less then some people at the mall
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I just answered your question in General Parenting. I own a Sesame Street group here on CM and just posted about this today. I have no problem with the video. My toddler loved it and I thought it was cute, too. As you say, there was a mess covering and you can tell there is. My toddler has seen my cleaveage, so why should I care if she someone else's?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't care for Katy Perry but i really didn't see anything wrong with the video. A local DJ in my city, a mom, was talking about the "risque" video, mentioning several times Elmo running around Katy's bare legs. The way she made it sound, you would have thought she was wrapping her legs around the poor little guy! When I finally watched it, I didn't see what the big deal was.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with what she's wearing. Kids see more then that when the damn Victoria Secret Commercial comes on every other Commercial.. The Network is who dressed her.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i didn't think it was that bad either. but i can see the other side of it. the audience is preschoolers...so maybe a more conservative outfit might have been better. i don't think i would have noticed it if it wasn't pointed out to me though.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010