Anyone gotten those "stuffless" stuffed animals for their Dogs?

Our dog LOVES to de-stuff stuffed animals. Couple days ago I saw these Stuffed animals that didn't have any stuffing in them. I'm wondering if anyone has bought these before and how your dog likes them. :)

HeatherReneeB

Asked by HeatherReneeB at 5:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pets

• i personally purchased one, but they were sold at a store i used to work at. they are very popular and we get lots of good reviews on tehm
    BatGirl0705

Answer by BatGirl0705 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No but they look cute. Id like to get them for my sister bc her dogs rip up stuffing all over their house!! It's disgusting!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No, but it's worth a try, I've thought about it. But it depends on what kind of dog you have if it's a small dog it will probably last but if it's a Lab like mine I bet he'd find a way to tear it apart.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We've bought some for our boxer, and we all love them! He loves them just because, I guess, but I love them because they don't make a mess all over my house when he rips the seams out!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• no they're still to expensive for us. anything over $10 besides dog food is to expensive for our pets when we live on a tight budget. they sure love their $50 dog food.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2010