What's for dinner?

What's a good/favorite family recipe? I'm making my glazed salmon, a family fav. You brown the wild salmon, skin-side down in a pan with salt, cracked pepper and olive oil. Transfer the salmon skin side up to a baking dish with non-stick spray. Drizzle glaze (3/4 cup brown sugar, 3 TBL Dijon mustard, and 2 TBL Lemon juice) all over salmon. Place in oven at 400 degrees for ten minuts and Wallah!! Very yummy even if you're not a seafood lover. I make with frozen baby green beans cooked in butter and soy sauce and then a side noodle dish. What's YOUR good recipe?

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Tonight it's AWESOME grilled teriyaki burgers with pineapple. Such a delicious recipe, will share if anyone wants it! And your salmon sounds awesome, I love salmon in pretty much any way possible, including smoked salmon and sushi :) I need a friend in Alaska, it's too expensive here to eat it very often.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Tuna Casserole is our fam fav
    momma_alie20

Answer by momma_alie20 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010