What's your favorite thing about your teenager?

When my sons were little there were so many things about them that were cute. Their smiles, their little legs in shorts with little socks and shoes and knobby knees. Their cuteness in Christmas pictures in outfits that they swear they'd never make their kids wear...lol
Now that their teenagers...Oh how they've changed. Young adults who have minds of their own and adult like jokes that they may or may not truly understand but they would never admit it. I love my oldest son's laugh....The most beautiful laugh in the world. My youngest son...his big teddy bear quality -very cuddlie! And most of all...Their want and need to take care of me! That is the most beautiful of all.
What's your favorite thing about your teenagers?

happy2bme7

Asked by happy2bme7 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have twins that are fourteen. My favorite thing about my son is how he is so protective of me and his sister. He is so considerate and loving to everyone around him. (Especially his girlfriend!)

The favorite thing I love about my daughter is her smile. She has the most beautiful smile. Even if she doesn't think so since she has braces. It will be just that much prettier when they are off. I love how responsible and mature she is also!
    EmilyArti

Answer by EmilyArti at 11:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• my daughter is 16. I love how sweet and caring she is. At her gae I see so many kids tha have the me me all about me syndrome. she doesn't. She takes care of me when I'm sick, spend her summer in NYC helping take care of my MIL (who pass from breats cancer) and volunteer every saturday to work with children who have autism. I love her caring and giving ways.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Oh I can answer this one.. lol.

My son is 17, he is so smart. He is kind, has never been in a bad mood, is just as even a person as they come. He has a crazy taste in music, he is a wonderful piano player, and a self taught guitarist. He loves my cooking and never complains to me about anything. He has perfect attendance (since K). Has a perfect g.p.a. And is number one in his H.S. class.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My DD is 13. And she just got out of bed to give me a bedtime hug, because she thought I would sleep better. :-)
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My 16 year old daughter is very conscienceless of everything and everyone. She is organized, she never misses any assignments. She is loyal and caring. She is my hero, she keeps me organized. She cleans up after our dogs and worries when the dog eats bad food or garbage. She nags me to keep dr. appts. She is a vegetarian because she would never kill anything.

mmmegan38

• My third child 15 is extremely very hard working, she knows how to put in the extra time to do any job. She is the most reliable person. She never lies, and hates dishonesty. She will always help a friend do better at school needs no praise for doing the right thing. She is a wonderful horse rider, accomplishments include many awards, ribbons and loves to work at the horse farm.

All three of my kids will help any one any time. When they raise money for charities they are the first one's to sign up, to help out. They are all smart, on the honor roll. Are great role models to classmates and fun to be around.
    mmmegan38

• Sorry that took so much. I am such a proud ma... lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• mmmegan38 Sorry that took so much. I am such a proud ma... lol.

LOl.. your kids sound amazing.

I just love how my kids make me feel.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I love that he's becoming a man and practicing the "manly" behavior on me. Secretly, it makes me giggle and laugh, but it's almost a game. When he opens a door for me, puts his hand on my elbow to escort me, or pats me on the back when I stub my toe... it's just precious. One minute I'm holding a tissue telling him to blow, the next he's asking me if I need help getting out of my chair since my back hurts. LOL
    TwinAndTeenMom

Answer by TwinAndTeenMom at 3:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have a son that is 22 and two daughters 17 and 14. I love the fact that the older they get the more they realize the importance of family. I can hear and see the appreciation when they are together. I don't know what I would do without my brother and sister. Lets face it you sibs are the only people who truly share your past with you. I love that my children have always been close and it seems to grow each year. I also have two sons that are 3 and 2 and already I can see what close brothers they will become. The delight on their faces as they play together. My older kids love the little ones to death...I just love the fact that warts and all I have managed to raise kids who really appreciate one another and the blessing of family.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008