Best way to get rid of nausea

momma_alie20

Asked by momma_alie20 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

• soda crackers, ginger, peppermint, flat soda
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It kind of depends on what it is caused by. There is anti-nausea stuff you can get. There used to be, maybe stil is, stuff called emetrol. If not, there is stuff just like it, but it's called ani-nausea liquid for nausea, if you go to Rite Aid, it's the Rite Aid brand. Sorry, I feel like this answer is redundant.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 5:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Not sure how to answer this, if it's due to pregnancy then saltine cracker's will help. It it is due to something else, then I honestly don't know.
    akamomof275847

Answer by akamomof275847 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• During pregnancy: saltine crackers by the bed, clear liquids, rise up slowly
    NO Pregnant: same as pregnant, but you could also ask your Dr about taking antihistamines, phenerghan (RX needed), antivert (Rx needed)...
    The answer of flat soda (coke) is good too... (Drink slowly over crushed ice). Is about the same as coca cola syrup my parents gave me when I was a kid. This is what my mom still suggests to this day
    Depends really on what is causing the nausea..
    Good Luck
    Anidawehiwahya

Answer by Anidawehiwahya at 6:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010