waxing question

If your husband asked you to do an all over wax would you?

My husband asked me to wax myself down south. I told him he tries it first then I'll do it. Of coarse he declined.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL..I love that you asked him to do it first. I tried to do it myself...It didnt really work...Hurt..But no hair was on thestrip. Lol. If your going to do it, Let a proffessional do it.

I would!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I've been getting Brazilian waxes for YEARS and YEARS. I love them. Personally, I can't handle being hairy down there at all, it grosses me out. Sure, it hurts a little, but it's totally worth it!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Well, he doesn't ask me to, in fact, he doesn't like it... But I still do. So, yeah, if he asked, I would, because I already do...

I have trouble understanding how anyone prefers to be hairy... I just find hair creepy and I'm Italian!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh yes, DEFINITELY leave it to a professional! The one time I tried to do it myself, I ended up pretty much being glued to the toilet seat, and I had to cut the massive glob of wax off with teeny little scissors... Took forever, too :|
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Only if he promises to get his balls and penis shaft waxed too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Just for the record I have nothing against doing it but he has no idea that it can be painful. I hate it being hairy too but that's what the razor is for
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• why dont you then depilitate? meaning use nair? all sorts of "sex trade" girls do that... let your hair grow to like a quarter of an inch. slather nair down there but not on your actual pink areas, just the labia and mound... and behind in crack if necessary... then you just wipe off with a warm washcloth and rinse.. voila!!!! he will be soooooooooooo suprised and bet he talks abotu you to the guys at work all day after he gets to feel your slinky skin i your private area................try this!!! Or shave it!!!! SOOOOO much better for oral sex, sooooo much even more hygenic sometimes depending, and sooooo sexy in a g string... i do it all the time BARE, for just me now!!!!!!!!! once youre hooked youll do it evry day or OFTEN like me
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 6:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i shave all over down there, labia majora and my mound every showertime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have gotten so good at it i just go quick!!!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 6:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My biggest issue with shaving is stubble... I hate stubble. With waxing, it stays clean for WEEKS on end, and even when it does grow back, it's soft and not prickly.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Hey mommy!! I'm over on this side trying to use up some questions and vote ups, since I have like a zillion now to do. How are you? As for your question, if I could afford it, I'd wax down there every time. Beats the heck out of shaving. Hubby prefers it shaved, but doesn't mind if it's not. I just feel better when it's neat and tidy down there. Hope your weekend is off to a great start!!!
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010