To kill or not to kill?

You are looking through boxes of fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations and you come across a spider. Do you kill it or do you pick it up with a napkin & gently place it outside?
Me? I find the nearest household chemical and douse the hell outta it 'til it stops moving. My hubby? He will pick him up by his web and gently place him outside. He wouldn't kill a fly. All those hunting trips he goes on with his best friend, he just goes for the beer. No hunting. Hilarious.

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to let the spiders live, because they eat eat other bugs. But they have gotten a little crazy in my house. They have started climbing up the chair I sit in and on our blankets. I started killing them, when they got too brave.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't kill anything either... So depending on the size/type of the spider, I'd either pick it up, or use a cup to get it outside.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I never kill spiders. I either leave them where they are or if they are in danger of dying, such as when they are in my shower stall, I simply move them outside.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• A spider? I think I would have to kill it. I'm afraid to pick it up and if I try to catch it it might get away and bite one of us. My kids are terrified of them also.

Janet

Answer by Janet at 6:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• kill it. It's just a spider, lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Kill it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010