Should I do this for a living? adult content

Okay, so, I know this may sound strange, but I can detect certain kinds of female infections. I can tell the difference between a regular yeast infection and bacterial vagosis etc. I detect it with my sense of smell. I've done the market research and I have 96% accuracy. I talked to an OBGYN that said he might be interested in my services. It would cut lab costs for people who can't afford it and I would be doing a great service to the OBGYN. Should I go for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• now that's a dirty job!! You should call Mike Rowe and ask to be on his show!!!!!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Haha, you wanna be a crotch sniffer for a living? Go for it!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Omg! Sure...better you than the rest of us!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• lol..so you want to be "the coochy whisperer?" how would you know if it would work with patients cooters? it may only work sniffing your own? Have you actually went from cooch to cooch smelling to see if you could detect infection in other women...i doubt it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I can't believe a doctor could prescribe medication without the test to know exactly.... -- but if he wants to hire you, go for it.
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Why not...

I'm sure his patients would really love some strange women sniffing them out ..............

Why pay for an exam and lab cost when you can just have "The Coochie Sniffer" pay you a visit..................
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• lol - hell yeah.
    dinaca81

Answer by dinaca81 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• And how much are you going to get paid for cooter sniffing?
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• OP is full of shit. Most doctors can tell by sniffing too - it's not that hard to tell. They have to do labs to confirm before they prescribe anything - can you imagine the malpractice trial? "So you hired a cooter sniffer to diagnose your patient?"
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No doctor is going to hire you to do that. I hope it's against the law for you to diagnose a medical condition without a license.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010