Smoking

What are you views on smoking? I personally think it should be illegal to smoke or make cigarettes. I mean we already prohibit where people can smoke so why not just make it stop completely?

Jasmine0530

Asked by Jasmine0530 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• that is your opinion. you are entitled to it. Just a I am entitled to smoke cigarettes if I want to. It's my money that buys them, I'm the one paying the outrageous taxes on them.

remember prohibition? that worked great! LMAO just try to tell people that they can't smoke cigarettes...

I smoke in my home and in my car, I don't stand in public door ways and smoke like some do. If I'm smoking outside and someone walks by, I move out of their way in case they are bothered by smoke.
    Anonymous

• oops it posted it before i was done. Anyway i think it is the grosses thing in the world and I really dislike people, especially when they smoke around their children. they were able to band drinking before, i think they should band smoking altogether

Jasmine0530

Answer by Jasmine0530 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• and now drinking is legal again. this is USA we have freedom here.

you can dislike me all you want, I don't care. You do not matter to me.

once again, you have your opinion. I have mine.
    Anonymous

• That is true good point Answered at 8:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 by: Anonymous, there are not many, but some nice smoker that are nice and move away from doors or other people when they smoke. I forgot to mention that. I do appreciate those people. But the ones that make me so mad and make me think the way i do is the ones who hold their child and smoke and/or blow smoke in the direction of other people. or that stand in front of the door and smoke, where you have to walk through it. they make me so mad. but yes i forgot to mention that their are some nice smokers

Jasmine0530

Answer by Jasmine0530 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• OK well i don't smoke around my children i smoke outside only, and what i do with my life is no one else's business, last i checked it was freedom of choice.
    Anonymous

• It's a free country...It's just like making laws about how you should raise your kids...its not right! It's just getting worse and worse! Have we forgot this is America?
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think it should be illegal, no questions asked. It's just plain stupid to smoke; it kills so many people. I know first hand. I've seen lung cancer, tongue cancer, throat cancer, from people in my family who died from it. Trust me you don't want an illness like that. It will completely strip you of your dignity and independence. And forget quality of life, because you won't have any.
    mom2bsoon2

Answer by mom2bsoon2 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2008