40 weeks & 3 days preggo....... DUE DATE WAS ON OCTOBER 18???

Hi am 40 weeks and 3 days preggo and my due date was on october 18 it means am past my due date I haven't got no contrations at all I have 2 weeks with 2cm and nothing happeneds don't know what to do I have a private doc which is not at the hospital am giving birth what I have to do? Do I go to the hospital and tell them what's happening too see.if date give me a date to induced me please help me with sum answers

EvaMaria18

Asked by EvaMaria18 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you can talk to your dr about going in to the hospital for an induction i was a week late with my son tho .. i wish you luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• if your doctor thinks you should be induced, they will set it up for you.

keep in mine it's an Estimated Due Date. They can be wrong!

your baby will start labor when it is ready to be born.
    Anonymous

• Remember - your due date was a guess. A good guess, but a guess all the same. Anytime after 37 weeks and before 42 weeks is considered "on time". Your doctor will monitor you but probably won't induce you for at least 4 more days, most likely 11 days.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• private dr? becareful with those they might be scamers! if i were u i would go to the hospital and tell them u're situation.
    Anonymous

• private dr just means they are not apart of a hospital there are alot of those it doesnt make them scammers... geeze mine is a private dr and he gets pregnant women from all over las vegas and from different hospitals if you get a dr that is only with a hospital then you HAVE to go to that hospital you dont really get to pick
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2008