does GOD ANSWER ALL PRAYERS?

I MADE ONE OF THE STUPIEST MISTAKES IN MY LIFE. I AM TRULY SORRY WILL GOD FORGIVE ME AN MAKE IT BETTER?

bjones216

Asked by bjones216 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have heard he does. We just do not always like his answers.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Are you seriously asking this question? Have all YOUR prayers been answered, every single one of them?
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Hon, God forgives all of us! To answer your question about God answering prayer, I believe He does! It may not always be the answer you want, but it's ALWAYS the right answer!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• God does answer all prayers but in His time and His way. Whatever you did though if you are truly sorry God will forgive you.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• God answers every prayer it's just that sometimes the answer is 'no' AS far as will he forgive you. Of course. And he will help guide you so that YOU can make things right. You have to meet God in the middle.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• if you pray about it and are really sorry for it God will forgive you. you need to be willingly to change your ways so you dont keep making the same mistake. i know how you feel, i have made mistakes that almost cost me my marriage. but im trying to pray more and change my nature to be a better person.
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yes. when you look back, you will; see the language of God expressed in the way your life took its course... of course we have free will, but HE can use his hand to guide us and influence if we look for him and try to follow. God bless you, i hoep you are okay. He knows we will fail, heck he knew you woudl make that choice before you made it!! Now you have to get out of this quagmire by trying to pray for discernment and grace and wisdom to find the path you are supposed to be on... pray that! like i do. i am goign thru the MOST confusing challenging and sad parts of my life and i dont really knwo what it was for ... but i knwo Gods around and He will help me. One time a priest told me, God took you this far---so he wont drop you into the ocean now! if you are truly sorry and make choices based on your opening your eyes to that, you will be rewarded. always make choices based on God's will for you, would he want it for YOU?
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I know someone else posted this, but I too believe that God DOES answer all prayers. But sometimes the answer is "No"

God always forgives.

Sometimes God's plan for us is not what we envisioned. It does not mean that He does not love us, or that He is punishing us. It is what His plan is for us.

We need to have faith and understand that while God is not giving us everything WE want, He is still there.

Did your parents give you everything you wanted? Most likely not. God, our Father is the same. It doesn't mean that He doesn't love us, He will always love you.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yes. but, you must be completely sorry, forgive yourself, and forgive those around you. He answers all prayers, and Jesus died so we could be forgiven. Trust me, i'm in the same boat...just got to get around to forgiving myself.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think sometimes God answers your prayers by not answering. Just like all parents, you can't always say yes. But God forgives, no matter how big we think our mistakes are.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010