kill them today or wait years?

I say kill them that day and save tax dollars. I know there would be 1 in a million that was innocent and died for no reason, but I think I would risk it.
I don't know why I am thinking about prisoners tonight.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 7:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• give them a year at least to prove innocense, the court system is so bogged down they may need two hearings, etc and more documents. this is a sad question.. it is so scary. i dont think i believe in the death penalty.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Even though I like the idea of saving tax dollars, I just don't believe in the death penalty, period...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Unfortunately, it's not one in a million, and what if you were the parent of the innocent one that died for no reason? Would you rest easy knowing that tax dollars were saved? http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/innocence-list-those-freed-death-row

stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• OK, stacy I give them a few months to prove innocence, but no longer.
    dancinintherain

Comment by dancinintherain (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010