worried

this is my second pregnancy im 27 weeks, and i am not showing at all. i whent in for my pre natal visit and the woman mesured me at 22 weeks instead of 27 but the hospital confirmed my pregnancy dates were right... im going in for a ultra sound soon.. but it worries me.. the baby moves all the time, but my uterus is just not growing. im still wearing my normal clothes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry we all grow and carry different. I grew and carried like a HIPPO.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Don't worry, I am sure everything is fine, you are just one of those women who doesn't show much, we should all be so luckY!

Answer by older at 7:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it too much either. A lot of the "showing" depends on your body shape, and where the baby is located. My friend didn't start showing until she was about to give birth! And her baby was perfectly normal size-wise... Me, I start showing at about 10 weeks, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• dont worry. at 22 weeks i wasnt that big. plus, i had a friend who was pg in high school, and she didn't show until a few weeks before delivery. dont worry, mama. if the baby's movin, you're doin good! just listen to your dr, and dont stress!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• plus, until i was 7 months preggers, i refused to wear pregnancy clothes. i wore my size 5 jeans to death! (i dont recommend this, i split those, and they were my faves :( )
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Don't worry... a friend of mine never showed either :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 9:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• im 33 weeks and i get told i look 4months along, even my dr got confused ,my problem tho is my uteruas is finally at the corrrect size, but the baby is 3weeks behind in weight and height, at 26weeks baby measured 26weeks, at 30 weeks baby measured 27.5, i have another ultrasound on tuesday to see if she grea.. weirdest thing is her body is correctly preportioned and all her organs,lungs,brain, is right on track, she is just tiny,dr not worried said she will be bout 5lbs at her due dATE.goodluck, dont worry as long as u get good care dr are good at catching and preventing things .
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 2:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2010