Sick about the home invasion

Are you as upset as I am about this poor man who lost his two daughters and wife in a home invastion? The Pettit home invastion makes me so sad and I hate that I have to shelter and protect my kids from evil people. Is there a boogie man or monster? Yes, they come in human form unfortunately. Soooo sad!

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I feel so bad for this family. The poor husband now has to pick up the pieces without his wife and precious DD. How can people do stuff like this is beyond me. I am glad they got them and they do look evil as hell.

I feel bad for this poster who also got robbed. You feel so violated and I'm sure they got things that meant a lot to you.It looks like we all need a security system and protection from so many these days.....hugs

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Silverelf-Yes, they found the people that did it. They are currently going through the trial.

Carol2m2- I have heard that the very best security system is a dog. When people rob a house with a security system they know how much time they have to get in and get out before the police come. Where as a dog... they don't know what kind of dog is it, or what it's going to do. I'm sorry you got robbed, that is VERY scary.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• wow, you wonder why you do not see many kids playing outside. Society sucks!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Terrible tragedy.
    My husband and I do not keep guns in the house because of our children, but I hear stories like this and it makes me seriously consider getting one. If someone broke into my house, I would have no problem shooting their ass off, for real.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Syphon- yes it did happen awhile ago, but it has been in the news because because the 2 men that murdered the family are currently on trial.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I live in the same town as the Petit family, yes it's disgusting.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• what town is that you guys? yes that sounds so evil. evil is a force in this world we have to fight and block out with love and goodness. oh my god i will pray for these people. hugs to all and prayers, sorry it was in your news...
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I will also say that I think the evilness of this tradgedy has done a number on everyone, especially people in our community. I keep my doors and windows locked even during the day now. It's just terrible.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's Cheshire, Connecticut.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i heard of this is sad and sickening what they did to them.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2010