If YOU could ban one (just one) subject from Cafemom, which would it be and why?

There are so many subjects on there that seem to breed drama, drama and more drama... Questions which at the end everyone seems pissed off... So, if you could ban just ONE of these arguments which one would you pick and why?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 7:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It's a toss up between politics and religion for me...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think I would have to go with Breastfeeding vs Formula feeding... But honestly, there is a list of arguments I don't understand!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• breast feeding, just cause I'm tired of hearing about it. To each their own!!!!!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I mean a specific argument, not an entire section...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think for most people it's whatever they feel strongest about. I get irritated by the breastfeeding vs formula feeding drama, but since I myself really am not dead set against either, I don't get quite as riled up about it, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Okay, specifically.... That leaves out politics and religion, since everything is kind of connected there. I'm going with circumcised vs non-circumcised. Just because a lot of people don't seem to have accurate information. And if I hear ONE more story about "a friend of my brother's girlfriend's cousin used to work in a nursing home, and....", I'm going to scream.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• That's why I find that one most annoying. Because it makes no sense to me, I did both, I will do both with this one. So I don't understand that "you have to do one or the other" attitude...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The Bashing from Pro-Breastfeeders is what I would ban. Just that alone.
    They get nasty and there's no reason for it at all. Being civil apparently isn't in their ability.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Definitely breastfeeding/formula feeding.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• While I dislike the drama of the breastfeeding v formula feeding and the vaccination stuff, I can honestly say the thing I find most annoying are the : Could I be/Am I pregnant questions.

Really?? How the heck do I know??

I've noticed someone replying with "Pee on the keyboard and I'll get back to you in three minutes" and I laughed at that, but really, If you have had unprotected sex at ANY time then YES, you could be pregnant!! Pee on a stick already!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010