Finally!

So today I Finally got to see a doctor and I was told what I suspected and KNEW all along!I am pregnant.This is probably one of the most exciting days ever and the good thing is this feeling isn't going away for another nine months and will only get better after my child is born!I'm 8weeks along and my due date is june 3rd!How excited were you the day your pregnancy was confirmed by your doctor and who was the first person you told?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATS!!!! WOW!!! Have you been hit with the morning sickness or no?
    Anonymous

• congrats!!!

okay, none of mine were planned so I was not really excited...most excited with #2 though. with #3 & #1, told my mom (well, #3 was after I told hubby), #2, I think we told our friends first...
    Anonymous

• I was suprised when i first found out. I went in for an annual exam and came out a mommy-to-be. I found out i was 2 weeks pregnant (the line barely showed up on the test!!) I told my son's dad first, and then we each told one of our friends.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I got lucky with mine, only had slight nausea but all I had to do was sleep and it would be gone.! lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 11:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm having the WORST nausea ever!I can't go an hour without feeling starved and trust me I drink plenty of water and eat all 3 meals plus light snacks in between!I just knew I was pregnant besides the obvious missed period!My breast have grown so fast and they hurt all the time and I'm already showing!This is my 1st BTW, everyone keeps saying its twins!!I guess ill have to wait and see lol!but yeah I'm defintly feeling every lil symptom of my lil one!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My 3 yr old..
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2008