When Did You Realize " I might be pregnant"?

Hmmm...think back, or maybe a couple months or weeks ago...when did something inside you just say...."Your pregnant?"

Me....the day we didn't use a condom (day DD was conceived). For some weird reason...I was like...."Oh man...I bet u I'm pregnant." lol...sure enough, I took a home pregnancy test 2 months later in June and was like..."man." (not bad)...and definitely when I was in summer school (pregnant my senior year, but was a summer graduate!), couldn't keep my eyes awake, and everyday ate pizza. lol...

What about you ladies? When and where did you realize you might be pregnant BEFORE you went to the doctor?

YanniSmoMMy

Asked by YanniSmoMMy at 11:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was pregnant both times before going to the doctor. With my first I was sitting on the couch watching tv when it dawned on me why I had been sick. I checked the calander and yeah, I had missed my period and didn't notice! With my second we had been trying and I hadn't missed a period yet, but I just knew.
    Anonymous

• lol like a week beforei said anything to my SO lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• my 1st, I knew the day I conceived! I have ovarian cysts that hurt like a SOB when I ovulate, I knew not to have sex...did anyway...immediately after though "Oh shit! I'm pregnant" yep I was

#2 didn't notice until about 2 weeks late on my period.

#3 hubby told me I was pregnant because I smelled different (pheromones) that was 1 week before my period was due. I kept telling no I wasn't...well he was right.
    Anonymous

• lol...

I think all women know instantly when little ones are being created in them...lol...its crazy
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 11:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• The day we concieved. No question. Everyone told me that it was not possible because it was only 2 days after my period. I spent the next two weeks away from my DH on a camping trip. It was officially confirmed 3 weeks later, and everyone tried to tell me the test had to be wrong. It wasn't.

3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I was having (what I thought was) PMS, but my period never came. My boyfriend kept asking if I'd started my period, and I kept telling him no. He became wary and asked if I could be pregnant. I was like OMFG NOOOO but I agreed to take a test anyway. Lo and behold...it came back positive. I took three more tests and they all came back positive too. I then went to my primary doctor and took a pee test there...it was positive and she told me that I was about seven weeks along! It was a very exciting and scary time =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• wow...never knew we smelled different pregnant? Anyone know what the smell is? lol I'm curious!
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 11:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My husband (boyfriend) was like yours, caitxrawks, he kept asking, and was suspecious, but I already knew...lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 11:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i knew i was pregnant even when the blood test (i was 4 weeks at the time) came back negative. i think it was because i had bad heartburn...ive never had heartburn in my life. i eventually found out at 10 weeks that i really was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I knew on Thanksgiving 2 years ago. My SO was at work and I was with my family. I sat down after eating and started rubbing my belly and something just clicked in me. Everyone else just thought I was full... good thing it was Thanksgiving :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008