Teen Mom: Whatcha think about Amber? Maci? Farrah? and Catlynn??

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• i love catlynn! but her mother is insane...shes on some mad drugs man you can totally tell shes on drugs lol...amber is REDONKULOUS..i would punch her in the face if i ever seen her lol...i like farrah but she honestly is hateful sometimes to her dad..and mother...
    mskaylatwilight

Answer by mskaylatwilight at 8:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• amber- needs to grow up and get some kind of help she is a psycho
    maci- she's an alright mom, trying to do the right thing by working and going to school but think she made a stupid move by going to live by kyle
    farrah- she needs help too but i feel sorry for her in a way b/c the baby daddy thing
    catelynn- wish she would have kept the baby sometimes she acts like it's "whatever" and ty feels more sad and misses the baby more
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Amber is extremely immature, and was is no way ready to have a child. Leah is pretty much screwed for life at this point.

Maci- I liked her a lot at first, but I'm disappointed in her recent decisions. She's the best mom out of all of the though.

Farrah- Is getting much better but still has a lot of growing up to do.

Caitlin- I like Caitlin and Tyler alot, I feel so bad for the way her mother treats her. I think her mom is so mean to her because she knows Caitlin had to give her baby up because of her.

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i just started watching teen mom and amber has me annoyed all ready
    hotmami2ajae

Answer by hotmami2ajae at 8:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Maci I love her
    caitlynn she's a cutie
    Amber can go to hell
    farrah is a good mom but a brat to everyone
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Amber is the worst. She never plays with Leah or pays any attention to her. She's always too busy throwing her own tantrums.
    Maci seems like a good mom but I'm so tired of women putting men before their children.
    Farrah doesn't make the best decisions (left her kid on the counter???) but at least she seems focused on her daughter and is getting her priorities in order. I think it was very adult of her to try and rebuild her relationship with her mother even if it's just for the sake of her baby.
    Caitlynn is ok. I don't think she knows how to be a good parent with the role models she has so I really think she made the best decision in adoption. But her mother is awful! Yelling at her all the time because she doesn't have her baby! Wow is all I have to say.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 8:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Amber-drives me crazy
    Maci- is ok but her immaturity has begun to show in her recent decisions
    Farrah- she is trying but she also has alot of growing up to do
    Caitlynn- I am not real sure about her but I can understand why she put her baby up for adoption with the kind of upbringing she has had.

Although I love the show and felt like it showed the real reality of being a teen mom (in the first season) i really wish mtv does not continue on with these girls as I feel they are now being glamorized for being teen moms with magazine covers and appearances on other tv shows and the show is more of a drama fest anymore.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Amber I believe is extremly overwhemled with everything. failed relationship no schooling on and off with jobs. and its making her a very angry person. she needs to be checked for the physical abuse to garry. (whimpy dude) She is not ready for what her plate holds. making her mean.

Farrah. Needs help she is such an angry person. she gets mad about the smalles thing. everything makes her mad. I hate how she has no respect for her parents never could I curse at my parents or anyone older in my family was not raised like that.

Maci. Love her. Maybe moving was not the best but she she is doing whats makes her happy. I feel like at some point you have to just live your life her family is not far. I for sure would not consider ryan he was so selfish.

Catlynn like her feel bad for her that mother of hers is awful. glad that baby is away from crazy grannie.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 8:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Amber - crazy violent; she's the worst one
    Farrah - at first i couldn't stand her because she was so bratty, but she came from a privileged lifestyle, so i understand...and she's getting a little more mature
    Maci - my favorite! i love her attitude! i wish her and kyle the best!
    Caitlyn - i love caitlyn...i feel so bad for her but at least carly will get to see their struggle documented (from MTV and magazine interviews, etc.)
    dinaca81

Answer by dinaca81 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Amber has some serious anger issues! They seem to be getting worse. Someone needs to get Leah out of that home before her parent's constant screaming and abuse toward eachother does some permanent mental damage to that poor child.

I love Maci. She's sweet and such a good mom. I don't think she should've moved for Kyle, she's young and has Bentley to think of but she says its for school too so hopefully she'll follow through on that for her son. And hopefully things will work out with Kyle, but I don't know about him, he has a weird vibe.

I can't stand Farrah and her bitchy ass attitude. She had a bad deck of cards dealt to her that's for sure but it's no excuse to treat the world like shit. I pray for little Sophia as well!

I really like Catelynn. She's got a good head on her shoulders and she's really nice. I feel bad for her having to deal with her psycho mom.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010