jordan for my 2yr old...

what is the best jordans out right now for a 2yr old girl...?
i like 'em alll help me pick one plz....lol

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 8:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Jordan Essentials Baby Care System...lol...best baby products ever! Never once used anything but her shea butter on her, and she's not had diaper rash often at all! plus, all the scents you love from name brands J.E.'s got (including lavendar and vanilla). They've got bath, lotions...and a toy surprise soap for toddlers! it's awesome, when the soap's gone, they get a toy! plus, they're completely safe for baby. Organic, and the sea salts are straight from the Dead Sea. No DEA (look it up if you're curious), no isopropyl alcohol...perfect stuff! plus, they've got mommy gifts! and if you look in your area, you might have a consultant who will give you spa treatment for free (it's always free, no special, no gimmick.) with you and all your friends. If you're interested, hit me up, and I'll send you a link to their site!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I thought you were talking about tennis shoes????? Are you????
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• lol, i think she is...i was just bein a dork! my mom n i were just talkin J.E when i read the question, so i had to be a dork...iggy me!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• THE SHOES...LOL
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't buy Jordans for a growing child, but I'll give you a bump so you can get an answer.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't spend that kind of money on me let alone my DD who will grow out of them in less than 3 mos. I wish you luck and hope that you can pick a decent pair.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• IT'S ALL GOOD I ONLY GET MY KIDS JORDANS...IT'S A GOOD QUALITY SHOE...THANKS GIRLYZ...

I FOUND ONES FOR $43.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING...THAT IS A GREAT PRICE...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• my 2 yr dd has every color..it no specail color they all look gd on a lil girl..but i love the black,pink,an red....
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010