i have a cut on my...

Butt hole and when i pop it bleeds. i have been putting neosporin on it and it wont heal what can i do to make it heal faster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• nothing really.

witch hazel will help some though as it tightens. (Tucks pads)

I'd also recommend a stool softener daily until it's healed.

also wipe with a baby wipe or flushable wipe until it's healed, you don't need feces getting into your blood stream.
    Anonymous

• i do use baby whipes and i have had diarehhea for over a month now so i know that is not causing the problem
    Anonymous

• then just use the tucks pads...
    Anonymous

• because of the location of the cut you may have to have a special cream. I'd see a doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• THE BEST THING is to just keep it clean and DRY! Quit putting anything on it. Lotions and things like that keep the area moist and it won't heal. You are just making it worse by doing that. When you get out of the shower make sure that area is completely dry before getting dressed. Other than that you'll just have to wait for it to get better.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 9:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• That happened to me not long ago. Tucks makes supossitories that contain starch. My Dr. said that it acts like a chemical band-aid to promote healing. It worked in a matter of days, and I haven't had the problem since. When I put the suppository in I would hold it over the cut for a few minutes until it started to dissolve, that way I knew the medicine was going where I needed it to go. Other than that, use as directed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2008