Paranormal Activity- what's the ending supposed to mean??

Ok, so in the end the woman just kills the man and then the cops kill her and that's it?? I was told the ending was really good but I don't get it...!

mysevenkids

Asked by mysevenkids at 8:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She ends up getting posessed and kills her husband or fiance i forgot now, and then it says she's never found. but its all fake anyway, i had to search that myself cause i wasnt able to get sleep after i watched that movie lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• the ending I just saw was her being killed by a cop.. Was that an alternative ending??
    mysevenkids

Comment by mysevenkids (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• it must have been because i dont remember her being killed by a cop?? i remember her killing him and looking at the camera with an evil bloody smile and then it cuts off there. it was soo creepy!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• she was infested with the ghost. that's also why she refused to move. that movie still gives me nightmares....
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• There is two different endings, one ending she just rocks Back & forth & in the second the cops come in & kill her & as thats going on doors are slamming in the background & lights are going on & off.

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• now, the ending i saw, she killed him, approached the camera, and slit her own throat. thats why im creeped out.
    shaysmommy5810

Oh that's the ending I saw.. She was rocking back and forth and when the cops came in she was calling Meeca's name and then they killed her. It was not good!! I'll have to watch the creepy one haha!
    mysevenkids

Comment by mysevenkids (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• lol how many different endings did this movie have? i watched in on pay per view. and after she approaches the camera and smiles, it goes black and writing comes up saying that cops found HIS dead body the next day, but she had disappeared and still missing. thats what creeped me out. lol i literally slept about an hour that night
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• tnm786

I just watched that ending on youtube and I'm really really REALLY glad you've done research and you know it's fake!! Sooooo glad!! That was creepy!!

But it makes way more sense than the ending I originally watched. Now I understand why there would be a second movie!
    mysevenkids

Comment by mysevenkids (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• tnm786- really I didn't see that one. I seen the extra one where she throws something, at the camera & it cuts off. I can't wait to see the next one... well I can......

PA gave my goddaughter nightmares. Didn't help that the womans name is Katie.. give ya three guesses what my name is. OO I had soo much fun with that one. (BTW my goddaughter is 13 & warned she wasn't going to want to watch the movie.)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010