I miss my son LOL While he is away for the night.

My 2 yr old had to go home with gramma and papa, he got in the car and sat between my niece and nephew, who they are also watching tonight. My son is 2, my niece is a month younger than he is and my nephew is 5. I have a 1 yr old that stayed with me. Good luck to my parents, if they all sleep for them....but I miss him. As much as I need a break I miss him. And my baby was crawling around crying and looking for him, I swear!!

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 8:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• i believe you about your baby lookin gfo rhim, my baby looks or misses my son when he is with his dad every other week. awww! im sorry you miss him but i get like that too., he will be al lright and other activities help him grow in to a well rounded young man and then adult, he needs to learn to be abel to take care fo himself AND get nurturing and cuddlign from his own mommy. great!!! well try to enjoy the night too in some way say sa prayer for him and then take a good bath or get some EXTRA sleep
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Aww, that is really sweet :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 8:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• completely understand. i miss my dd when she's with nana and papa overnight. i keep myself busy with board games and movies.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I couldn't imagine being away from my son overnight...good luck mama!!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I miss mine when she is away, but thank god that she goes b/c Mommy needs a break. I have a friend who is taking her next weekend so that we can go hang with some other adults and do a radio astronomy thing with my SO and his friends. I hope I have fun b/c I have nothing in common with the "geeks", but my BF will be there with her kids. Have fun and enjoy your evening.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• LOL Ladies, my parents were here. My dad and I went to Walmart to get groceries. My mom stayed here with mine, then my niece and nephew were dropped off to go home with them. And my 2 yr old just wasnt being left behind. It's funny, he crawled in between their car seats and wouldn't budge. So my parents loaded them all into my minivan and off they went. Last time he stayed there overnight without me (when my baby was really sick) he didn't go to bed till 11, he was so excited LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010