Really ladies??? Can't you read the entire question before answering?

I just checked through a previous question from yesterday that I asked. And why, why is there always an answer in there that chews you out....and for something I don't do. And I didn't say I did it in the question. I admit sometimes I don't always answer correctly, but I don't chew someone out in an answer. *sigh* oh well LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 8:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That bugs the crap out of me when people do that. If you don't want to take the time to read a question/answer/journal/group post thoroughly, then skip over it. It's really not that hard to do. I have times when I don't feel like reading a long question, so I just pass on it (at least until I have the time to read it, if I think that I might be able to give a good answer). Some people just read whatever the title is and don't bother reading anything else, because obviously any details provided aren't important (*sarcasm*). I pretty much just ignore responses like that now. I used to get really pissed off and say something back, but then I just decided that arguing or defending something wasn't important enough to waste my time on them, when they weren't going to read it and try to understand anyway.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• NEVER - **Insert evil laugh here**

LOL!

I do tend to read the question in it's entirety, but I also tend to get lost in the train of thoughts of others, especially with all the misspellings and mistypings on here - Not necessarily from you, but in general.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I do wish people would read the question. I had a similar issue with one of mine. Just breath and remember that sometimes epople need to make themselves feel better by bashing others. I come on here to support other women and try to help if I can. Not everyone has the same motivation. Take a breath and try to forgive
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 8:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• dont take it personally if peopel didnt read the question mayeb they were in a hurry, or somepeopel liek to get all their credits in and arent really paying attention, maybe thats the way they think. take the good answers that help you and be glad for them... those who didnt read the question dont have a valid answer so who cares just ignore that or say thanks anyway.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I know what you mean yesterday I asked something and got chewed....oviously you (they) didn't read the whole question. It makes me mad when someone chews someone out when they don't need it....start learning to read the whole question before answering lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Ok whats the question?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• eh, yesterday i was super tired, read the question about Scream 4, took it as Scary Movie 4, and was tryin to figure out why people hadn't seen it yet. I felt like such a dork!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Thanks for telling me your question. This is why sometimes I just do not like to post a question. Yes I can skip over the questions but sometimes I am just looking for support not ladies who like to bash. I also like to say, what seems to be a dumb question you, is not a dumb question to me. From some of the posts I have seen they always point out how dumb the question is, I get so tired of this.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think if you're going to answer a question, then do so in a way that you state your opinion (might not be what the asker was looking for) but you can give your opinion without bashing the asker. You don't have to agree with them, but be civil
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 9:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't always read through the whole question if it's too long and rambling. Sorry for the bad answers.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010