Will this ever happen?

we have been TTC for about a year now. my cycles are anywhere from 29 days to 45 days and my lethal phase is anywhere from 6 days to 15 days. (only one 6 day one in the last year and it was on my 29 day cycle. they are usually about 13 days. i dont ususally ovulate until about cd 19-25. i have been using opks and bbt. still nothing what more can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• relax and stop stressing about it. 90% of the time that is when it happens, or plan on doing something that doesn't included children...lol There isn't much you can do except relax, unless you want to see a specialist.
    snowpeasmom

Answer by snowpeasmom at 12:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• does the BBT and OPK show you have been ovulating? have you ever been pregnant before?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• no i dont have any children. i have seen a dr and he gave me clomid. i have took it for 7 months now. i am ovulating according to my bbt and opk's. i just feel like this is never going to happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• See you ob/gyn . The first test that was done on me was to see if my tubes were stopped up and they were. The test was horrible but in nine months I had a baby after trying for a year. Good Luck
    mybelle04

Answer by mybelle04 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my ob is who i have been seeing. i dont go back to him until december though. he wants me to do more clomid until then and if not pregnant go to the next step.
    Anonymous