do you have a center piece on your dining room table? Or only for special occasions?

My SO brings me flowers every week, so I put them in a vase & that is my center piece for the week.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Our table isn't really big enough for all the extra stuff...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I used to, but I got tired of having to move it everytime we sat down eat so I do not anymore.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• That is really nice of him. How thoughtful. And yes I have a centerpiece on my table because I think it makes the table look more complete. I usually put a themed centerpiece on for the holidays as well. It just looks really nice that way.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i always have a centerpiece fo some sort. HEY i love the flowers idea, i have even gotten mySELF flowers to do that lol
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes I put a new one on every month to go with the Holiday that month.
    bubasmom04

Answer by bubasmom04 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I try to have a candle surrounded by a seasonal basket of flowers.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a small fruit basket that usually has apples, bananas, or oranges in it so they are available to my kids for snacks. Sometimes if we are having people over for dinner I will get some flowers and put them in a vase.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a basil plant that lives on our dining room table. It's in a pretty pot so I guess it's our centerpiece :) I just don't want it outside because it will die if I don't keep close watch.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We do not have a dining room table.

Our place is very Asian-traditional inspired.. We have a low table in the living room that is used for eating, and we sit on cushions on the floor.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have on occasion put something on the table, but most of the time we just have to move it when we sit down to eat so I don't bother. I do love at my grandmother's house she always has a centerpiece, but she has a huge table too.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010