my daughter.....

So, Shay's learned new tricks. She now bites (but stops when told to stop), she can spin the ball on her walker, she holds herself when on her tummy and trys to grab toys around her. Anyone else's baby doin somethin new???? Feel free to brag!!! We should be proud braggin mommies!

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Today, my daughter learned how to open her Gerber Puffs (she found them in the open diaper bag on the floor), and was sitting there eating them, one by one, right out of the canister. Too cute!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My (almost) 2 year old is kind of learning to count :) She still hasn't said "Love you," or anything like that, though :( But, when she's actually calm and not trying to run a marathon of destruction around the house, when you say, "I love you," to her, she'll lean forward and give you a hug and a kiss and grin really big lol. She even goes "MMMMWAH!" when she gives the kiss lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• my dd is just starting to coo and squeal and yell and squeek...we can have a 'conversation' like this....she has the hugest grins and the sweetest noises : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010