cramping while prego????

so i just found out i was weeks prego. i cant even enjoy my happiness because everytime i feel cramping i think something is goin wrong, can anyone tell me thats normal????

stillstanding87

Asked by stillstanding87 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• cramping early on is very normal...some women spot a little too but if you start bleeding call your doc...i was crampy for several weeks
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• there's all sorts of cramps to come, in all different parts of your body i enjoyed and loved being pregnant! just watch for any sharp or continuous pain. ask your doctor about anythign strange too.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Make sure you drink lots of water and rest when you can. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I also had cramping in the whole beginning. I was very nervous and my doc told me everything was fine and it is normal because you start to feel stretching pains since the uterus is stretching to accomodate the baby growning.
    barbie3784

Answer by barbie3784 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2010