what if... adult content

I had sex before the 6 weeks is up? I will be 3 weeks PP on monday and I am really finding it hard to restrain myself. I am still bleeding a little and slightly sore but when me and the DH just get in the mood is so hard to say no. Do you think it will harm anything if we do? I dont want to end up getting more sore and messing anything up down there.

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Your not going to screw anything up, but you might end up pregnant. Take precautions unless you want "irish twins"
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• of coarse we are taking precautions. i just dont want to do any damage to the inside..
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i dont think it would hurt anything just use protection since i believe youre extra fertile or something....i had sex with my SO the day I came home from my 1st c section...
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would at least wait until you are done bleeding and not sore. I know that it is not very good, but I did before the six weeks.
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You can get more sore. It  also depends on the delivery and if you tore as well. You can also be more susceptible to infections until you heal fully. 

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i think i might have tore a tiny bit and it is not fully healed yet. Jeez this sucks. i want to SOOO bad!
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My MIL worked in Postpartum, some of those losers did it in the hospital bed. That doesn't make it ok. Wait until you are healed. Give him a BJ if you need to.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It takes between 4 and 6 weeks for most women's cervix's to close. If you aren't closed you are more likely to become infected... But beyond that you aren't at risk for injury or anything... And if you aren't completely healed from tearing or epesiotomy, having sex before you are healed can cause you to retear...

Honestly, how is it that you just gave birth and actually want to have sex? Seriously, I waited 12 weeks after birth and would have preferred to wait longer. The LAST thing I wanted was sex!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I dunno....we always did, but I don't think you're supposed to. I'm a bad influence.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• nah as long as youre not in any pain..on bc unless u are planning for a 2nd one 9m0ns later...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010