What about CafeMom annoys you the most? adult content

My biggest CM pet peeve is seeing someone post something, and then half the people who respond to it are attacking her or telling her how THEY did it the RIGHT way, or did it better than she is, or how she's such a horrible, lazy, irresponsible person (or something like that), etc. It pisses me off SO much when someone gets a smart ass, holier than thou attitude and I just want to be able to reach through the computer and smack the crap out of them. Sometimes, I REALLY don't want to act mature when it comes to situations like that. I just want to let my inner jr. high/high school bitch out on them and hope that it makes them take a look in the mirror and realize that not everyone is perfect and no two lives or situations are the same.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• People who bash others for being on any form of assistance without even bothering to think that that person may have simply fallen on hard times.
    Perfect mothers with perfect husbands, perfect children, and perfect homes.
    The "debate" between breast and formula feeders, extended rearfacing and not, co-sleeping and crib sleeping, etc. Everyone has their own opinions regarding these subjects, and no matter how many times you say "If you do X, you're raising your child WRONG!", you aren't going to change their views.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• not a whole lot. i mean, sure, there are times when i read something that makes me think, ''holy crap..did she just say that??"..but i also realize that opinions are individual, and at the end of the day, its just the internet..i don't have to deal with 'those people' in person.
    it is what it is.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Fair enough. But is it also fair to say that some of the posts completely lack any shred of common sense? Or quite possibly, some of the "attackers" get a little weary of the "poor me" or "hey look at me" posts. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I think some of the posters may not think their questions through before hitting "post your question". This does not apply to the "just for fun" posts.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Meh...ef 'em. I really don't care. Maybe they weren't loved as a child or there was no role model in their lives to teach them the appropriate way to give advice and answer questions thoughtfully. I don't have those kind of hang-ups and thankful that I don't. Yay for me!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• When you have this many women in one place, you can't help but have catty, bitchiness LOL. They can still state their opinion on the questions answered without having to bash anyone. But then again, some people that ask questions on here are looking for that kind of drama, so I think they probably enjoy it.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• when they are not honest. if we as women can not be honest here without being trashed were else can we voice our opinion.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It bothers me most that people do not read the questions or the answers. They misinterpret things and take everything personally.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I agree. I just want to come on and talk and have fun. Some of these ladies take it to the extreme. It seems to me the mean people are coming back one by one. I answered a question no, I did not bash and respected the persons post and just answered no. The person voted me down for what I do not know. I guess my answer should have been yes. Sometimes I feel more stress coming on here.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I get annoyed with people that spread hate and lies.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have to agree with tootoo. it's the complete lack of reading a whole post or question that gets on my nerves.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010