Did it hurt... adult content

...the first time you had sex after delivering LO? Did you bleed any? Not to sound weird or perverted but how was your first expierence after baby was born?

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Being to careful to enjoy it.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I was "tight as a drum" (sorry if TMI)....I just had to tell my husband to enter slowly.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It hurt the first time and every time since! We waited 12 weeks after our first son was born and I still bled. It wasn't so bad after the second one, but I have never had sex since that wasn't at least minorly painful...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It does hurt. Make sure your body is ready. My suggestion is to go very slow. And if needed use lubricate.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Our kids are 19 months apart to the day.... I think we got pregnant the very 1st time we had sex after the birth of our 1st baby. We could have at 6 weeks like most people but my c section was infected for months and months and my husband had to pack the wound 3 times a day. Not very sexy, LOL. Once it was really truly healed we were like, hell yeah. Did not hurt 1 bit because it had been so long.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No, it didn't hurt at all but then again I had a c-section so nothing was hurt down there.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• it did but i found out i had uterine prolapse from delivering big babies, still haven't had it fixed b/c i'm scared to
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i honestly dont remember...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It hurt me A LOT. We used a good lube, too and waited 7 weeks. It hurt for about 4 or 5 months and then after awhile it only hurt in the first minute or so. Now a year after it hurts for about 15 seconds, but only slightly.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It wasn't really painful, but it was so weird feeling. I really can't describe it lol. It was kind of uncomfortable. I didn't bleed any, but I was a little sore around my perineum the next day (I think it was because my tear had just healed).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010