romantic or unusual proposels

how long were your with your boyfriend before he proposed? was it romantic? fun? crazy? did you say yes 1st time around, was in a surprise?

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 9:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I was proposed to in front of my ex bf, it was about four or five months after we got together and I was pregnant with his child lol, but yea it was a suprise
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We were together a year first..I knew the day I met him that I'd marry him. Yeah, it was that kind of luck. But after a year of dating he proposed, it was cute and romantic and I said yes the minute he asked.
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 10:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We had been together for a little over three years when he proposed. And the way he did it was so awesome and perfect for us! He led me to the middle dining room in my grandmother's restaurant where I was waiting tables (on my birthday) where he had a couple of candles on the table, lit, with my favorite meal from Taco Bell (a bean burrito, a taco, and a tostada), got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him. I said yes. It wasn't really a surprise since I had been with him to pick out the ring. :P
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We were together for about 3 months when I proposed to HIM. It was spontaneous and he said yes. We were on a double date with a couple of our friends. He gave me a bubble ring (it was black with white letters that said "LOVE") that he had gotten for fun from a quarter machine at the Mexican place we ate at that night lol. I STILL have that ring, somewhere, 4 years later.

I wish I hadn't done it now, though. Maybe we would still be together if I had let him ask me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My hubby was playing around and wrestling w/ me on the bed. I was tickling him so in order to get me to quit he started pretending to try and pick my nose. (We were being super obnoxious.) I kept batting his hand away and he got really serious and told me to close my eyes. I told him no way, b/c then he might actually get to my nose. He looked at me in the eyes and softly said, "trust me." I closed my eyes but held my hands out above my face. Then I felt him put a ring on my ring finger and I opened my eyes. There was the ring and my hubby smiling at me. An odd proposal, but we have always been silly w/ each other and somehow it fits.
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 12:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2010