is this wrong??

is it wrong to take my husbands ring away until i feel comfortable giving it back?? i love him just not sure if he loves me the same??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on why you took it. If he took it off himself and then you found it I think you should keep it until he learns the value of it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• if you are still married, then yes, IMO, I think it's wrong.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Without knowing more. I think the ring is his, a symbol of a relationship with you. He should earn the right to keep it.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Why take his ring away just b.c YOU think he does not love you? Its his ring so, if he really does not want you, he will give it back ;)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 9:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• that could also depend if he decided to not only take it off, but throw it at her. My husband did that and then took it back later apoligizing. But in my opinion, I think you should give it back. I mean if he doesn't love you, then you could just as easily divorce him.
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Ya that is not right, he is not a child that you can take a toy from. Maybe you give it back and take a differant approach and exlaine how you feel.
    rebelchickrocks

Answer by rebelchickrocks at 9:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• what the hell would you want to do that for?! you take away somethin that is special to punish him?! how old is he?12?! how old are you?! seriously, JUST TALK to him
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Why did you take it??
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2010