DATING SINGLE

y do guys hate dating a single mom...

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• i'd liek to know too cause i am one, lol, i'll bump you
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• ditto!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I recently turned 36, I got pregnant at 17 and had my ds at 18 and I've been single each and every one of those days (never been married) .. however.. I personally have not found that being a single mom has been an obstacle to dating.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a disabled child and had plenty of interested guys and great dates. I found a keeper and married him.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• if you are trying to date men that have a problem with dating a single mom, then you are dating the wrong men. you need a man who appericates a self confident, self supported woman who doesn't need him.

i don't need my BF, but I do WANT him in my life- there is a difference.

i don't want to be needed, i want to be wanted, you should want the same- sometimes men don't realize that wanting to be wanted is the correct way to love.

needing is co dependent but most men want to be needed.
    happymommy1105

Answer by happymommy1105 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• they are not capable of handeling the fact that your attenton will not be 100% thiers... they r just lil boys in grown man pants...
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• im not a single mom any more..but i have a lot of girls who still are but they all say that they get no sex life,no free time, or hard time finding babysitters to do things..i was wondering if any of u ladies have xperience or any problems similar with trying to date as a single mom...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I get asked out enough to say that it must not matter to alot of guys, but some of them who have never had kids have a hard time understanding why I will take any call from my kids any time of the day or night - single dads all "get it".
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 11:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i but i dont know any single dads expcept for my dad an he had a really hard time trying to date..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010