Just stress or something else? adult content

DH and Ihave been married 6 years. Very active sex life until now.
He is older, 38 so maybe it's age? We also have a lot going on. We had to move in with a friend of his because of financial issues.
I am feeling neglected. He doesn't kiss me, touch me and we are having sex maybe once every week, if that!
Could it all be from stress? Or more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• It really could be from stress.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have you tried talking to him? Sounds like stress. Plus I wouldn't want to get it on with my man with is friend in the next bedroom. To weird.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's probably just stress, I would not worry about it. I would approach hubby and tell him how you feel...
    rebelchickrocks

Answer by rebelchickrocks at 9:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• try to talk to him about it.. it very well could be stress... i hope things get better...good luck!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• it can be stress
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 9:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Id just talk to him. With everything going on, it could just be stress.
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 10:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My money is on stress and the fact that his friend is right there, too. Just talk to him, like all the other ladies said.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Once a week is fine!!! And 38 is still YOUNG! You do know that stress and fatigue can lower the sex drive. And if he thinks you are unhappy and if you put pressure on him,that will eliminate his sex drive altogether.
    If he is a good man and he is faithful, then I wouldn't complain about sex once a week. Many couples have it less than that even. There IS more to life than sex.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh yeah---a friend in the next room would put a damper on anyone's sex life. I mean....most people need privacy! I coud NOT have sex if I knew someone was going to hear it. That's exhibitionsm to allow someone else into your private sex life...if only by just hearing it. Yikes!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Could be stress, could be living in somebody's house could be doing it too.
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 10:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010