Update on "text message: 'Hey Baby, wish you were here'"

Yesterday I posted about me checking my SO phone and finding out that he texted another woman a few days ago saying: 'Hey Baby, wish you were here.' We argued about it again today and his stupid excuse was that this co-worker was sick with a deadly disease and he was trying to make sure she was okay. Can you believe that? That's a bunch of bull! He had the nerve to turn it around and say that I was insecure because I jump to conclusions. He also said that since she was so sick and couldn't come to work, he just texted her to make her feel better.
I told him that I had to speak with the co-worker to make sure that he was telling the truth and he said that he would call her later and let us talk, but then he kept claiming that he didn't want to involve his work with his personal life. He was the one that texted her, not me!!
I am sorry I just had to update and vent!
Do you think this is BS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• BS
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• call him on his bluff and text her back pretending to be him or call her
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 9:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• He's telling you a bunch of BULL!! leave his sorry ass!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• you have the proof. you know he's lying, why the hell are you still with him?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• even if it was true and he was trying to make sure she was okay, be pissed that he is concerned for any female besides you and the biggest clue of all why did he call her baby in the text? Baby is a specific word not ment for any other woman at all! So if baby was in the text Id say busted even if the female is sick! go w your gut and hopefully he finds out she is sick from some std cause she is a stupid Sl^T. Oh cut him off from sex to protect yourself! Or just leave him all together.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 9:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You already know it is BS.If I was you I would find way to get that number.Catch his butt a sleep and start dailing.Unless your scare of what you will find out
    ayneka

Answer by ayneka at 9:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Definite BS. You should call the number that he texted and talk to her to get your facts. Ugh, why lie?
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 10:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Total BS.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Ok, NOW dump him. Yeah that's a load of crap.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• "HEY BABY" definite BS...."WISH YOU WERE HERE" if he means at work, I think that's okay. She may be a good worker that makes his job easier, and I can appreciate that. But the first part? Total BS.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010