broke his sports clock because he wouldn't shut up

I bought him a sports clock awhile ago. When his team looses he litterly wont shut up for hrs and sometimes days about it. He'l say "fn ni***ers" stupid *****, and more.He says it over and over and loud.He took his sports stuff off the wall and said he was gonna burn them (of course I knew he wasn't) I got so tired of hearing it and him ruining my night that I grabbed his clock and jsut let it go to the floor where it broke. I feel bad now, but at the time I was very mad at him. i know it was wrong and I normally don't do things like that- I am going to buy him a new one and I've said sorry over and over. If he did that to something of mine I wouldn't have been so forgiving as he has been. Anyone else ever done something this stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• sealed lipMaybe you taught him a lesson in watching his mouth!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• sounds like he deserved it....lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Doesn't sound normal.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No. I can't lie and say I refuse to break his things out of pure respect...
    I don't break things (like his XBOX) because I know he'll simply walk out the door and buy another one. I'd basically be punishing myself with all the extra money wasted for the broken item and replacement.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Lmao you did right maybe he'll keep his trap shut unless you ask for feedbacksealed lipway to goyou rockclock

Firstbabyjessi

Answer by Firstbabyjessi at 11:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Don't feel guilty, you bought it anyway. He'll get over it. In the big scheme of things, it's not important.
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2010