midwife or doctor help please :) adult content

Hi im Jessica i guess some of you already answered some of my Questions for those who didnt im 37 weeks along and Jaden(the baby) is due in 21 days (0.0 OMG OMG OMG) well i need help Stan(My Husband) and i had a fight and stan said he was leaving (this was yesterday :l) he's at his mom's house and i told him im not coming to get him this time it's his turn to come home like a big boy and he said he's staying until a week b4 the baby comes and his mother lives half way across town so it takes him an hour to get home (How the hell is he gonna help me if Jadens a preemie) well his mother Lied and said i told her the baby isnt his when TADA Stan was my first and only! .
So stan still believes mommy and he told me she needed him i asked where the hell did *Us* go? he told me Just for a little while then he'll be back but F.Y.I Stan's *Mommy* steals from him anyway i need to know do you guys think i should get a midwife or doctor??

Firstbabyjessi

Asked by Firstbabyjessi at 9:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you not have any friends or family close by? Even a neighbor would be good just to be there with you when you have the baby. You need someone there just to help you thru it and keep you company. I'm in north central illinois, if I can help in any way let me know. I have had 3 kids all via c-section and I know how nice it is just to have someone to talk to during it all. Good Luck mama!
    momof3xthefun

Answer by momof3xthefun at 12:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i've always preferred dr's.. but everyone has their own opinion.. and wow that you're husband would actually believe that crap... sounds like my stupid ex..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• you dont already have a MW or OB????????????????
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• He sounds like a big baby. I want a midwife, personally, but it's really something you have to figure out on your own. I'm sorry that you're in this mess, hun. If you really like your doctor, I would stay with him/her, unless you think that you would be more comfortable with a midwife. There's also the issue of being able to find one this late, but I'd say it wouldn't be too difficult. Have you considered the options before? If you did, and decided on an OB instead of a midwife, re-examine your reasons and see if they've changed. If you seem to lean more towards wanting a midwife, go for it. Just make sure to check around with people and try to find one that will be the best birth companion for you. Best of luck with everything! Sorry I'm not much help.

PS Congratulations on the baby and I hope your SO comes to his senses!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sounds like you need an attorney more than anything! Congrats early on the baby!! You'll be fine, go to the hospital, have someone else take you... his loss. That'll teach him to be a big, selfish baby! DNA test should shut his mother up!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Do you not have a doc?

I want a midwife, but, I don't know you enough to answer.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• well right now im seeing a doctor but i dont think stan will come through for me an this is my first baby and i dont wanna have it alone thats why i asked
    Firstbabyjessi

Comment by Firstbabyjessi (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• wow first light a rocket under his damn ass and tell him to cut the damn umbilical cord or to grow some damn balls...MAN UP YOUR A FATHER SHIT...i don't understand guys say they all that and a damn bag of chips but they act like ass holes... ANYWAYS GET A DOCTOR...JUST IN CASE NOW A DAYS THE C-SECTION RATE IS SUPER HIGH...IT'S LIKE MORE AND MORE WOMEN ARE GETTING C-SECTIONS THEN NATURAL...ANYWAYS i would want a doctor just to be in the super sure side... BEST LUCK MAMA...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Thanks iNk-FrEaK
    Firstbabyjessi

Comment by Firstbabyjessi (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• ANY TIME MAMA...I AM HERE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL...NOBODY NEEDS TO FEEL DOWN ESPECIALLY PREGNANT...A PREGNANT WOMAN IS GOLD SHE IS A QUEEN AND SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT...NO MATTER WHAT NO QUESTIONS AT ALL...IT'S SUPER HARD 9 MONTHS IS NOT EASY... 

you rock

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010