Can Obama even run for president??

Listen gang, I'm not sharing this to be ugly. I really want to know. I'm posting anon b/c some people get so upset if you even ask a question like this. But this is serious.

The Constitution says you have to be a natural born citizen to be president. Obama won't produce his birth certificate to prove where he was born...why not? What's the big deal? This video is making me wonder. :o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Well since he IS running I guess he can.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i agree but apparently he got around it i think he is a liar and a scandelous person and if he wins people are gonna be kicking them selves later when they relize he was and is the wrong choice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. This is common public knowledge.

Last time I checked that was part of the United States =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• you believe that trash??? how in the world did he ever get a job? get married? get a driver's license?
    Anonymous

• always trying to dig something out of the wood work! if he was not eligiable to run we would know by now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• another stupid question and yes you are trying to start sh.. this question is posted here everyday. DO you really think that republicans are that stupid that they would not have had him disqualified if this were true. I think the GOP's are alot smarter than you obviously give them credit for. OBMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• He was born in Hawaii, I don't know why you said he isn't providing his birth certificate.
    imGunaBaMama

Answer by imGunaBaMama at 12:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• fyi if illegals get all that crap what makes youthink if he wasnt an american that he couldnt either illegals get married get ids jobs and state aid with out being legal thats just a stupid defense
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ok, look... I'm not voting for him but this is silly. He HAS produced his birth certificate. Some people claim that it was a bad copy that he produced. No. It was a bad copy that ended up on the internet.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• The video states that a legal brief has been filed claiming he's not a citizen. He won't produce his birth cert. from HI. The whole matter would drop if he did. And you can get married and a DL in lots of countries who don't even require your birth certificate. Is no body worried about who some of his biggest supporters are? If he's got proof, why not shut this attorney in PA up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2008