I NEED HELP!! Trying to lose weight.

As you can see in my picture I am nice and skinny, but since i got pregant and had two boys back to back, i have gain 90 pounds. Being at 120 size 4 and going to 200 pounds and size 16 is discusting. Just cant get this weight off. I have tryed millions of things, such as walking, taking pills, I even went to see my docter all she said was to count my calories, which I dont even really eat. Maybe 2 times if at the most. So can anyone help me, or tell me a way to get back to myself.

tommyswife20

Asked by tommyswife20 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• first off...stop eating only once or twice a day....that is the wrong way to lose weight....your body thinks it is starving...so it slows the metabilism..hope that is spelled right....and stores whatever you eat.... try....eating a little....so much little as in 100 calorie snacks every two hours that you are up...and do the walking exercise thing...what i did to lose 75 lbs
    mamaj3000

Answer by mamaj3000 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am using a great product to help me lose weight it is safe and effective it works 100% of the time it has NO drugs NO stimulants and NO side effects I lost 4lbs and 5inches in my first week safely while still eating balanced meals. If you would like to know more PM me i would be happy to tell you more about it :)
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 1:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You need to eat regularly, on a good plan. Weight Watchers. Best one out there.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Deprivation is helping you to hold onto that weight. You must eat 5-6 small meals a day in order to keep your blood glucose levels stabilized so that your body can use energy to burn fat. Watch this quick video to learn about the glycemic index...www.resetlive.com to help you lose weight without dieting, deprivation or removing whole food groups.
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 9:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• First I think you probably need a complete physical. I am not one to go to the doctor, but I had been working out, cutting my calories and still the weight wasn't coming off. I had some tests done and found out I had a thyroid problem. I am on medication for it now and in the last 5 months i have lost 20 pounds.
    Good luck!!!!
    texastornado

Answer by texastornado at 11:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• your doc is right. Count your cals! Not only with food but with drinks. I started my diet at 167 and I now weigh 145. I do 1200 cals a day and I am also doing this program with The Weight Loss Clinic. I take two different pills a day. The Lipo pill which eats fat you already have and a Chroma Tab, which is an expanding pill that makes me feel full. Also, get a B-12 and B-6 pill. B-12 is energy and B-6 is for your water weight. And by the way, I started out wearing a size 13 and I now wear a 9! :)
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 12:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I was around the same ratio as you. I went from a 16 to a 6 and still loosing. I did it using Weight Watchers. IMO it's the best program out there. I tried everything but my success was through them. Take a look a the pic at the bottom of my page. I was actually bigger but this was the only picture I can find. Any event, I can eat whatever I want (within reason) and t fits into my family.  I don't stock up on fat free foods. DH and I don't care for them, too much.  I also wanted to add that your not getting enough nutrition.  You should eat MORE than twice a day.  You also want to keep your body well hydrated.  Ppl under estimate the powers of H2o. Click here for the benifits of water.  HTH Good Luck!

mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree with some of the others, weight watchers is the best program. Ive lost over 35 lbs in 4 months. I also go to the gym at least 4 days a week, but you can lose weight by following the WW program alone.
    LilCsMommy

Answer by LilCsMommy at 3:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• im on my third pregnancy and after every baby i always drink wu yi tea and it works really great you dont have to change your eating habits just drink two glasses a day and you'll be good to go.
    sherryfeltner

Answer by sherryfeltner at 11:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2008