did you dance at your wedding?

i didn't...dh and i didn't want all the extra attention nor did we play a song during the candle lighting cerimony, we just lit it and went about the rest of the wedding lol

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• No. Our venue didn't have a dance floor but that was perfect for us. Like you said, we didn't want the attention either, plus we can't dance.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The dancing was the second best thing about our wedding (the ceremony being the first.) It was so much fun. I danced myself into an asthma attack at one point.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• YES! We danced. Well I tried to avoid his big clod hopper feet while he danced :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yep... I was on the dance floor all night... With and without my DH...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes we did.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes, we did to my grandfather's favorite song. (I never got to me my grandfather, and my mother didn't know him either.) She was pleasantly surprised that we chose the song...."The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra. We totally enjoyed it and really didn't see anybody else besides each other. ;-D
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My 1st time around was at a court house...the 2nd time around I was going to go over board with the fun! so yes we danced and we had music during our candle lighting...my marriage this time around was more real for me then the 1st time.....which is a long story..
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes I danced. Oh do did you mean at like a reception after the wedding? Because I got married spur of the moment on Valentines Day at the court house (his idea), Sounds romantic you're thinking? Ha, no he was such a cheap tight wad, after wards we came home & he got ready for work & left for over the road for a week. I never got a reception or honeymoon he promised . I danced because he was gone. Then I threw up from morning sickness! I'm happily divorced now & got the better end of the deal... he's 13 years old now!!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 2:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2010