What's the grossest thing....

you've heard of someone doing for a bet? When my brother was in college, his roommate bet him 1$ to eat one of his (roommate's) callouses FROM HIS FEET!!! Okay? Not even his own foot. And he did it. BTW, my brother is not brain damaged that we know of.

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Making tea using a tampon (used).
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• thats nasty as crap lol.. he should've been paid a lot more than $1.... still disgusting!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• SOmeone asked his friend to act as if he lost his leg and they put blood on an already stump leg. I thought it was real at first,; it was how this guy tried to get my friend's attention.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I live in the country and during branding season (where we brand calves and casterate males and put identification tags on them) eating the calf nuts after is kind of a delicasy. I'm not a huge fan of them but I've tried them and they aren't bad. You have to remember that calves nuts are nothing but meat this early, they don't produce sperm yet. Anyway, you fry them in butter and eat them. Last year I paid my BIL $15 to eat a raw one..... yuk. It was nasty and he almost threw up but he got it down.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 10:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I ate a live gold fish on a dare. It was sooo gross and it tasted like a pencil eraser
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010