potty trouble

ok mommies i need help bad my 2 year old keeps taking his diaper off when he has pooped and then him and his baby brother(18 months) paint everything even themselves in it . they always do it when i am right in the middle of dinner using the restroom puting something away you got the pic when i am right in the middle of something were its a lil hard to stop right away your probably thinking time to potty train believe me i have been trying i take him every time he asks and when i see him messing with his diaper or pushing or trying to hide(since thats when he goes poop) when he does it i make the bath so unfun and he gets spanking and or time out help how do i make him stop its been going on for a long time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, I spank so....

I used real undies when potty training my DD.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I feel your pain. Potty training is a pain in the butt. I agree with the underwear. When we were ready we went right to big girl panties. Be prepared for messes and accidents (sounds like you are already dealing with that anyway) But they start to get it when they are feeling the wetness and mess with no diaper to absorb it. Good luck and lots of patience!
    Danielle D.

Answer by Danielle D. at 10:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i do put underwear on him he dont seem to feel it i have to make him change he will stay wet thats why i went back to diapers i was sick of the wet pants and all the underwear gone by 10 am
    Kaizensmommy

Answer by Kaizensmommy at 3:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010