Will the "WAR" ever come to an end???

I hope one day we all wake up and see how much WAR effects all of us in someway. I wish the war would end!!! It saddens me :(

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• As long as there is greed, jealousy, intolerance, hate and bigotry on this planet there will be War... And since I don't see those things leaving us any time soon - No, I don't think WAR will end any time soon either... It's a fact of life that's been around since the beginning of humanity and will continue until the end of humanity...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I dont think it will ever be over
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 10:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I HOPE IT DOES
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• General Patreus says we could spend another 10 years in Afghanistan and there are still thousnads of our military in Iraq.....so, I guess we will be throwing away mililions of dollars and losing thousands of our brave men and women there,won't we. It is immoral.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wish it would end. Keep the money here and help our economic out.
    I would love to have "ALL" the military home.
    My son is active duty and everyday I am scared to death for him not coming home at all. He tells me "ALOT" Don't worry mom I'll be ok.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 10:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Wow thats just sad!!!!
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I doubt it, unfortunately.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We all wish it would. But I doubt it. It's something we will deal with as well as our kids and possibly our grandkids
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• These things have been going on for as long as I can remember, and I'm 45. They just usually call it something different each time a new crisis comes along. I personally think that there's no reason we should even be over there putting our men and women's lives on the line (speaking as a mother of two military sons, Navy and National Guard). Even if the powers that be seem to accomplish what they set out to (get it to where these countries can form their own govts and run themselves in a civil manner) it probably won't last because the opposition will be back in there to try to take control again and the cycle will start all over again. I say let them fight amongst themselves. It's not like our men and women over there are fighting for OUR country, what advantage will the USA get from all of this?
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I'm afraid it'll be here for a while yet
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010