Ok any help?

Has anyone gone on a couples retreat with therapy included. I really want to do this with my husband, but I don't want to waste my money on a program that isn't worthy. Has anyone heard of a good retreat, religious or not?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• My parents went on one. My dad always tells me what a waste of time it was because my mom didn't take it seriously. She even gave a fake name during the weekend. They have been married 38 years but it wasn't because of the marriage encounter.

On the other hand I'm sure if both partners want to get something good out of it then it can't hurt.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• google retreats then your area code ...you should get results plus ratings o n which are best
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• wait...make that "marriage retreats" if you google retreats you will end up with spas and island get aways
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010